OGIO® Ladies Tread Henley
|BUST||32 – 34||35 – 36||37 – 38||39 – 41|
|BUST||42 – 44||45 – 47||48 – 51||52 – 55|
How to Measure
At LogoSpectrum, your comfort is our priority. To receive product with the best sizing, we strongly recommend using a flexible measuring tape or paper ruler to gather your measurements, and comparing them to the sizing chart above. Some measurements may be easier to take with a friend's assistance. You may also take measurements from an article of clothing that you already own and like the fit of in order to compare.
With arms relaxed to your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor. Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely instead of tightly taught.
Designed for dynamic impact, this henley looks and feels like cotton, but still performs.
- 4.6-ounce, 73/21/6 cotton/poly/spandex jacquard jersey with stay-cool wicking technology
- OGIO heat transfer label for tag-free comfort
- 6-button placket with flat metal buttons
- Front princess seams
- Pleat at back yoke
- Contrast coverstitching on back yoke and at buttonholes
- Set-in, open hem sleeves
- Rubber heat transfer O at left hem
|Sleeve Length||Short Sleeve|
|Features||Contoured Silhouette, Moisture Wicking|